If you are about to start playing cricket, you should know that there are some types of equipment you will require to play. Cricket is a team game in which two teams of eleven players play against each other to win the match. Each team aims to score runs and successfully defend them. So if you are a beginner trying to learn to play cricket, then below are some tips that would help you in kaise khele cricket.
|1||100% Welcome Bonus up to INR 20,000||VisitReview|
Gather All The Equipments First
There are very many things that you need for cricket. The ball, the bat, the stumps and other equipment. You will have to choose a club of your own to borrow most of these materials to play this game because it is quite expensive. The ball used in cricket is made up of leather, and hence it is heavy. Cricket is not played with the light tennis play you find on every other street. To play cricket, you can use either red bowl or white leather bowls depending upon the format you will play.
Now you need a bat, so cricket is played by unique and special types of bats. These bats can hit the leather ball without any problem or effort. There are bats made out of different types of the wood material to withstand the pace and force of a leather ball in a cricket match. So it would help if you got a good quality build bat of the best-known brand to have a smooth experience of scoring runs in khel cricket.
Learn About The Different Format Of The Cricket Game
There are three main formats of international cricket sports.
- one day international
- test match
One day international is the most common type of cricket game. It usually consists of two innings, each with 50 overs in duration. One day international games are more famous than the other two formats of cricket. A One Day International match is an international cricket match between two representative teams, each having ODI status, as determined by the International Cricket Council (ICC or Cricket ICC).
Test matches are generally played over five days. It is the oldest format of cricket which is most prestigious because of its rich history. Consequently, test matches demand more fitness, stamina and endurance of each player than any other format of cricket.
The Twenty20 is a fast-paced, shorter variant of the England and Wales Cricket Board’s game for the inter-county competition. The name Twenty20 refers to the planned duration of each match, which was originally intended to be 20 overs per side. Twenty20 has become popular with cricket fans around the world. This is suitable for all the people who have less time to watch cricket. This format gives them what they want, entertainment, thrill and an exciting cricket match.
The batsman aims to hit the ball as far as possible towards the boundary, which is known as the boundary line. And to do it correctly, there are some batting tips to help you perform better in a cricket match.
- focus on the pitch condition
- keep your eyes on the ball:
- Don’t try to hit every ball; let it come to you:
- keep a length ball in the swing
- work the pitching depth
- use your eyes and head position to heighten your awareness of the bowler’s intention
- keep your front leg straight
The most important part is that you have to have patience. Be patient if the pitch is dry; score more if it’s wet. Confidence will help you perform better. Always try to find out what the pitch has in store for you, don’t indulge in bravado or aggression; this could be your downfall. Know the conditions well and play accordingly. Select shots according to situation and field placements.
Your captain’s most important role is to motivate his team members and make sure they put their best foot forward. If things aren’t going well, remember plenty of opportunities. There are some of the best bowling tips in international cricket sport.
- A bowler will always have a rhythm and pace with their bowling action.
- The best bowlers will use their body language to communicate with their shoulders and lower body. It is vital for the bowler to keep their head still and not deviate from the ball line to control the batsman’s adjustment to them.
- Some bowlers use wristy action when they bowl and make it seem like they threw it, angry. But this bowling style is more often considered a distraction than being effective at bowling.
- A good bowler in cricket will have to have some tricky or change up deliveries. A change-up delivery is a delivery that has some of the same characteristics as a normal delivery but strays from it slightly.
- The best bowlers are often the ones who bowl at the most consistent pace. So maintaining pace throughout an over or even multiple overs is vital for any bowler.
- Keeping your head still when bowling is important for the spinners because it allows them to release the ball easily, which means they can concentrate on their technique and direction. This makes their actions appear more fluid than if their heads were moving as they released the ball.
The best bowlers would try hard not to give any clues as to their plans by their bowling action, wrists, or grip of the ball.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Many Over Are There In ODI Matches?
You will get fifty overs to score a run in international cricket matches. This means that each team gets fifty over to bat and field, and the total overs in ODI cricket is 100.
- How many innings are there in test cricket?
There is a total of four innings in a test cricket match. Each team gets two innings to bat. The team gets alternate innings or a chance to bat in a test match.
- What is the main difference between test and ODI cricket?
The primary difference between test cricket and ODI is the duration and over. Test match is unlimited over match played for five days whereas One day is the limited format of cricket.